- Flying eagle cents from the 1850s
- Cameo Nickel and Silver coins featuring the Liberty head or the six point star.
- Morgan silver coins from the 1870s and 1890s
- 20dollar gold coins featuring the portraits of revered saints
- Half dimes, quarter dimes and half dollar coins from the old times
- Two and three cent pieces etc.
Remember to deal with reliable coin collectors or sellers. It is always a good idea to keep yourself informed of the basic tactics of telling real coins apart from the artificial replicas because if you end up owning a replica, you wouldn’t own anything valuable as such.
Researching about coins, taking recommendations about your shortlisted dealers and personally reviewing their collections are good ways to be sure of your purchase decision.
It is important to build an authentic coin collection because after a point of time, when it is reviewed, there should be no problems with it.